Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Felder

On Sat, 10 Aug 2019 00:58:19 -0400, J. Clarke
wrote:

Just a heads up--do _not_ register on the Felder site unless you're
seriously interested in buying a saw _now_.

I made the mistake of registering just to see what the blasted things
cost, and I'm being bombarded with email, phone calls, etc. I'd have
expected them to take the hint after a few months, but they just don't
give up.

There's a lot of that going around. I signed up for a Cook Woods
catalog at a woodworking show about five years ago. I've received
over an email a day from them since. Most days, now, I get three or
four emails from them. I've never bought anything from them but email
is "free".