Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Biden Spokesman Doubles Down After Getting Called Out ForCharlottesville Disinformation

On Saturday, August 10, 2019 at 5:41:50 PM UTC-4, wrote:

The only "Facts" you know was shot through a lens of a TV station with
an agenda, to pump ratings. Nobody wants to see peaceful protesters.

There were all kinds of reporters there, including ones from Fox News
covering the event. I've seen A LOT of coverage, I'd be willing to bet
a lot more than you, Mr. T, Frank, or Trump. They did show the peaceful
protests, I even gave you a link to the story showing the peaceful white
supremacists carrying torches, shouting anti-Semitic slogans, marching.
So, WTF are you talking about?
If you or anyone else has reports, videos showing that the ALt Right
Rally (note it's not the RE Lee Statute rally), was anything other that
a white supremacist rally, go ahead and present them here. That is how
things work, or at least how they used to work, pre-Trump. There is
abundant evidence that this was a white supremacist event, starting
with the two organizers, for Christ's sake. You're claiming
it was not, Trump is claiming it was "very fine people", so show us.
Show us these very fine people. You won't because you can't. And if
no one saw them, then how does Trump know they exist? He wasn't there.

Remember if it wasn't for that new england sea faring culture and the
desire for cheap cotton to feed their mills, we would not have had
slaves here in the first place. Maybe we should march through new
england tearing down all of those sailor memorials.

You also need to remember Robert E Lee

You need to learn what this rally really was and that it was not about
Robert E Lee. Like I said, I suppose if in Nazi Germany there was a
march that was supposed to be about some new national holiday issue
and it was organized by Herman Goering and Eichmann, attended by Nazis
giving Hitler salutes and chanting about Jews, that would just be a march
of very fine people concerned about a holiday.

See above. Nobody would tune in if they just showed the other people
there.

You obviously just do not get it. Very fine people would not attend a rally
organized by Goering and Eichmann, featuring Nazis, no matter what the
attempt at a fig leaf for cover was. In the case of VA, this event, who
was behind it, the white racists that were coming, the KKK, neo-Nazis,
was well known BEFORE it ever took place. The local people of Charlottesville,
the mayor, the governor did everything they could to block them, to prevent
it, because they knew who they were. Those were the "very fine people".
And even if you somehow did
not know, once you saw Nazis giving Hitler salutes, carrying torches,
standing armed outside a synagogue, shouting anit-Semitic slogans,
you would not join them. That's what very fine people do. It really is
that simple. And the fact that
Trump says they are very fine people and that there are people who try
to twist, lie and distort to cover for him, is a really, really low point
for this country, one that I never thought I'd see.

It is better to incite division. Conflict sells beer on TV

Sure. It's not that VA was organized by two white supremacists. IT's not
that people knew in advance that the KKK, neo-Nazis, David Duke and all
that pond scum was coming. IT's not that they carried torches, shouted
anti-Semitic slogans, terrorized Jews worshiping, just like a scene out of
Nazi Germay. No, it's the media covering it. And you know why they didn't
show normal decent people? Do I really have to explain that? There were
none there, because they were revolted by those sponsoring this attrocity
and those participating in it.

... or maybe you think everything on TV is real.

Typical. Just like Trump. Anything that doesn't fit your narrative,
why it's just fake news and then you make up whatever BS and lies
fit what you want. Sad, really, really sad.