Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default To Nailshooter

On 8/9/2019 10:16 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 8:03:37 AM UTC-4, Jack wrote:

The paint spinner is a must have if you do any painting and ever re-use
your brushes.

If a spinner is a *must*, I just can't figure out why I have brushes that
are decades old and still work like new.

A "must" if you want to make the job easy and effective as possible. Not
a must as "can't live with out them"...

My wife uses brushes one time only, cleaning them is not her thing.

SWMBO marvels at how well my good brushes work but doesn't clean them very
well. When I can, I clean them for her. When one gets trashed I write it
off against all the other good things that she does for me. Fighting over
a paint brush is a ridiculous battle to pick. ;-)

Same, I don't fight with her about it, just try to get to the brushes
before they petrify.

--
Jack