Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Cat flaps that work with ID microchips chips

On 09/08/2019 10:52, whisky-dave wrote:
On Thursday, 8 August 2019 18:49:40 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message
On Wednesday, 7 August 2019 21:07:14 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:

Both dogs and cats lick themselves clean

Most animals with fur do, and girafes use their tongue to clean theire
ears

Not their own ears, those of other giraffes.

No their own ears ****wit their tongues are up to 20" in length they can
even place them over their own heads to the other side.

https://quizzclub.com/trivia/a-giraf...e/answer/1298/

Noted that you couldnt provide a video of a giraffe doing that.

I didn't look for one I saw it on a TV programme a few years ago.

Cats and classical music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmLu...fauxfullscreen

--
Adam