Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Who Makes Blast Gates That Don't Get Clogged?

On 8/9/2019 8:45 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, August 9, 2019 at 8:31:46 AM UTC-4, Jack wrote:

Derby seems to have a problem probably aggravated by the Rockler gate
that doesn't open fully...

I could read my OP 100 times, upside down, sideways and inside out and
not figure out how you came to that conclusion.

I never mentioned Rockler gates and I never said anything about them not
opening fully. In fact, I said the exact opposite.

Wasn't it you that just commented on another member's "reading ability"?
(see the Forstner bit thread) Pot, kettle, etc.

Well in Jack's defense the WoodCraft and Rockler gates probably come
from the same factory in China. ;~)