Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default To Nailshooter

On 8/8/2019 4:25 PM, Bill wrote:
Nailshooter wrote:

OK, Bill.Â* If you are going to be a professional painter, that's called
a sash brush, not an angled brush.

Robert, Had to look up your painting tips from 2 years ago (My news
provider didn't have them, but Google still did).
Just wanted to let you know that what I learned then is coming in handy
again.

Everyone else, don't forget to use some dish washing detergent to help
wash the paint out of your angled brush!Â*Â* ; )Â* It's a "magic" ingredient.

Bill

Bill, What were you using instead of dish washing detergent? FWIW very
warm water is very helpful too.

Also FWIW don't use dish washing detergent, water, hand soap to wash OIL
based paint out of your brush.