Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default Forstner bits - why no 5/16, 7/16

On 8/8/2019 9:09 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 8 Aug 2019 10:11:07 -0400, Jack wrote:

Absolutely no information that benefited from video and narration only
got in the way of any information.

For
example, I learned Leon should buy a set of Wavy Fisch Forstner bits if
he doesn't already own a set or two. They are priced right for the
Fesstool market.

You didn't learn much but I could have guessed that before you
answered.

If you are bored watching youtube videos, then there is always Dr.
Phil,Judge Judy, Real Housewives, dancing with the stars or the fake
news on TV.

Not my style but go ahead. If you can't read, I guess TeeVee is the
best you can do.

Perhaps a Youtube search on "how to move heavy objects" would have
helped you figure out how to move your band saw into your basement...
Probably not, considering your reading ability, but hey, worth a try

--
Jack
You are wrong, and I'm man enough to admit it.