Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield, Esq. Harry Bloomfield, Esq. is offline

Default KItchen Ring Extending

Robin laid this down on his screen :
On 09/08/2019 09:26, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
Arthur Ravenscroft was thinking very hard :
Most of the sockets are ok (3 lights on the socket testing device)

You do know that those testers are only a rough and very basic test, don't
you?

While you may be right in this case, some of "those testers" which use 3
lights to sihnal pass/fail are far from rough and basic. I saw - and coveted
- recently a Socket and See SOK36. Only problem I could see with it is that
the continuous tones makes it harder to nick one while the owner's away

http://www.socketandsee.co.uk/socket...t-tester.html?

I doubt the OP has one of those though and it is still quite limited..