Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 10:23:52 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I can remember when it was just amateurs, pilots, police, and travel
agents. Also, to a lesser degree, the twenty-four hour clock.

Of course things can go too far, once a young girl gave me a cryptic
password over the phone, and pronounced "#" as "hashtag"

Yeah, I usually call @ snail, quite a few in computing do.

Do you? But NOBODY in real life talks to you, you lying piece of senile
****! It's the very reason why you get up EVERY NIGHT between 1 and 4 am,
just so you can pester people on Usenet with your obnoxious presence.

cretin from Oz: