Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default How do you give directions to the fire service when you do not know what road you are on?

"Fredxx" wrote in message
On 07/08/2019 23:10, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On 7 Aug 2019 21:10:09 GMT, Tim+ wrote:

What three wordsâ seems like a nice idea but I donâ t hold out much
hope of any operator understanding the idea.
https://what3words.com/daring.lion.race

And also relies on you having a useable mobile data connection to
look up the three words for the random bit of burning country side.

I suspect a signal strong enough to make a call will be enough to access
what3words.com

I have seen a few times when calls were fine but data wasnt working.