edee em

Default Home Depot not for Do-It-Yourself'ers?

You must be Canadian as you missed my point completely. I wasn't talking
about lawsuits as get rich schemes. I was talking about how people seem to
refuse to take responsibility for their errors (your point actually).

PS: I'm Canadian also...

"George Wenzel" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Unfortunately, George, we live in a society where people (and juries)

hold
companies responsible for spilling hot coffee on themselves!

Speak for yourself and _your_ society. The idea of using lawsuits as a
get-rich-quick scheme hasn't spread to my society (at least, not yet).

In case you hadn't guessed, I'm Canadian.

Regards,

George Wenzel
--
George Wenzel, B.A. (Criminology)