Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John Doe[_4_] John Doe[_4_] is offline

Default Way to quickly unload gravel from trailer

stryped wrote:

I have a 5 foot wide by 12 feet long dual axle trailer with metal
sided. I need to haul several loads of crusher run from the local
quarry. Problem is i can only go on Saturdays and they are only
open until noon. Looking for a way to quickly and efficently dump
a load for my gravel parking pad so I can make multiple trips.

Thought about those pickup bed unloaders but they are not quite
wide enough. Also thought about using garage door track, rollers,
and a wood "blade" of sorts with an electric winch to push the
gravel out.

One other caveat, i am also mulling over possibly one day getting
a load of hot asphalt to repair my driveway and possible black top
the parking pad in sections. So it would be nice for whatever i m
ax ke or use to be able to withstand the temperature of hot
asphalt. Any advice is appreciated!!!

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...l+from+trailer