Dan O.

Default Gibson washer won't drain.

"Dan O."

I've never heard of a transmission doing the
opposite (I don't even see how it's possible).

Tibur Waltson wrote in message

I'm sure my directions is correct. The top loading
washer's motor pauses for a couple minutes and
then spins clockwise or to the right.

So it's definitely is turning one way during wash and the other during
spin?

At this moment it should be pumping water out but
instead it makes a gargle sound inside the water
pump

Sounds like the description of an air lock. Have you checked the water
system for signs of a blockage? Excessive foaming of the drain water
might cause that as well.

and also agitates funny.

Funny how? and when, during wash or spin?

Whenever it decides to spin, water isn't pump out first.

If the pump is attached directly to the main drive motor on your
model, it won't. If it is a separate, remote pump you'd have to check
the timing chart of the appliance's wiring diagram to see if it is
suppose to or not.

The most important 'technical stuff' you could
provide would be the model number off the
machine.

Good tip. I will locate the # ASAP.

That will at least help us to find out what design of washer we're
talking about.

Dan O.
-
Appliance411.com