Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What is the difference between ground and neutral from theperspective of the wall outlet working backward to the power company?

On 7/31/19 2:15 PM, dpb wrote:

[snip]

I don't recall just when we did buy this one -- within 10 years though
I'm certain altho the local Sears catalog store from whence it came has
been gone about 3-4 by now.Â* Can't keep track of time any more--things
go by way too quickly it seems--now what the folks meant when we were
kids and couldn't understand the concept.Â* That's a universal
experience/truth too, it seems.

I've lived here for 31 years. During that time 3 Sears catalog stores
have come and gone.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/