Posted to uk.d-i-y
Swer Swer is offline

Default Bathroom Mirror with light

wrote in message
On Tuesday, 30 July 2019 20:39:26 UTC+1, Swer wrote:
tabbypurr wrote in message
On Tuesday, 30 July 2019 05:50:28 UTC+1, Swer wrote:
tabbypurr wrote in message
On Monday, 29 July 2019 11:47:42 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
On 28/07/2019 23:43, tabbypurr wrote:

Phones as mirrors are useless in practice.

You do know you can flip the image so it looks like a mirror even
if
you
are using the camera?
You don't have to struggle with having the wrong hand holding your
lipstick/eyelash thickener.

lol, no I don't have to struggle with that. But what on earth does
flipping the image have to do with anything?

You get the same effect as with a real mirror, stupid.

I've tried it, and can assure you one does not.

Corse you do with how the hand is seen to move etc, ****wit.

lol, what is the point of you coming here making such a wally of yourself?

Yu never could bull**** your way out of a wet paper bag.