Posted to uk.sci.weather,uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 08:07:09 +1000, Swer, better known as cantankerous

The worlds population is still going UP and will continue to do so
for some time. UP means MORE people, not fewer, even if the rate is
slowing.

But we

"We", AGAIN, you delusional psychopathic senile cretin? How often do you
still need to be told that there never WAS nor IS a "we" for you? NOBODY,
but NOBODY, identifies with a disgusting senile asshole like you. NEITHER in
real life NOR online!

--
Bill Wright to Rot Speed:
"That confirms my opinion that you are a despicable little ****."