dadiOH

Default I would suggest you try...

Joseph wrote:
snip
They admit the screw-up was their fault. They also have told me
that there is no faucet made that will fit the holes the size of the
undermount sink. However, since they did not do the installation,
they will do nothing for me other than replace the sink with a
tile-in. The undermount sink currently resides in the middle of my
tiled countertop (cemented it).

The store manager has been no help in resolving this situation in an
equitable manner. No refund/replacement without the sink (torn out
of my counter) and no money/credit towards the removal of the
existing sink.

Seems to me you are getting lots of me too anecdotes, not many suggestions
to solve the problem. I agree that you are partially responsible in not
having caught the error prior to installation. But the root cause of that
was/is HD's error.

The manager isn't being any help. Try to find a superior - regional
manager? - and put your case to him. Preferably in person. You need
someone with authority to over ride normal policy.

People have suggested TV/Newspaper consumer help. Good plan if available.
BBB is useless. There is always small claims.

By any chance you have an old sink you can stick in the box and return? Not
the cemented in one, just any old sink

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.0...