Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Cable that looks like SWA but maybe isn't

Andy Burns wrote:
Chris Green wrote:

I need to know the size of the cable because I'm moving
the CU and will need to extend the incomer. I'll be crimping the
add-on so need to get the correct sized tube crimps

Sounds like the sort of job where for a few extra pence, you'd do well
to have the next sizes up and down on hand, just in case ...

:-), yes, that's probably the right approach. I guess it has to be
close enough to either 16sqmm or 25sqmm to make a satisfactory crimp.
The only trouble is that I'll need both 16sqmm and 25sqmm for the
extension cable.

--
Chris Green
ยท