Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Washing Machine Woes

On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 09:59:24 +0100, David Wade wrote:

On 27/07/2019 17:41, TheChief wrote:

Hi Guys

How do I open the door to a washing machine when it has died mid cycle.

I cannot power the machine up without tripping the RCD. So it
cannot complete the wash and release the door.

Without a hammer or crowbar is there a way to retrieve the washing?

Thanks

Phil

Probably too late, but many have a flap at the bottom with a drain hose
and pull to unlock the door...

It has been mentioned.