edee em

Default Home Depot not for Do-It-Yourself'ers?

Unfortunately, George, we live in a society where people (and juries) hold
companies responsible for spilling hot coffee on themselves! We have come
to the point where companies are obligated to protect us from ourselves.

This case differs however.

"George Wenzel" wrote in message
In article , oxgourd-
says...
There is certainly no defense for what Home Depot did.

I agree, but what about the customer. Surely the customer has to take
SOME responsibility for checking items upon delivery, and making sure
what was ordered is the same as what was delivered?

Regards,

George Wenzel
--
George Wenzel, B.A. (Criminology)