Joseph

Default Home Depot not for Do-It-Yourself'ers?

Some photos of 'tile-in' undermount sink:

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/alf...&.dnm=4c10.jpg

the offending holes:
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/alf...&.dnm=475e.jpg

Thanks all for your comments. For the poster who wondered why they
sell a sink they don't have faucets for. The undermount sink is
intended to mount under the countertop. The holes are oversized for
the purpose of being able to tighten the faucet to the countertop. It
appears that the Kohler undermount sink is the same sink as the
tile-in (just with larger holes).

Now if I had just known this prior to receiving the bad sink rather
than yesterday that would have been useful. Suffice it to say that I
will check and double-check anything received from Home Depot.
Speaking of which, I have about $1500 worth of special order stuff
still on order with them. I wonder if this is of any value as
leverage (not that I had any success getting store credit towards a
portion of it). It's on a HD credit card.

- Joseph