Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default wiper blades

On 07/27/2019 02:40 PM, micky wrote:
That keeps them from freezing to the windshield, but you can unfreeze
them by pouring water on them. Water straight from the tap seems best
to me. Hot water might break the windshield?

I keep a spray bottle filled with drug store rubbing alcohol. Works
wonders and is cheaper that the commercial deicers.

Do any of you in the USA find refills for sale? I can't. (except maybe
mail order and the last two times I needed new wipers were when I bought
a new car and had to pass inspection. Don't want to wait for mail

I haven't physically verified it but most parts stores in town plus
Walmart claim they have Trico refills in stock.