Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default wiper blades

On 07/27/2019 08:21 PM, wrote:
I haven't seen them for a while either and when I did see them a while
ago they were cheap crap that was hard in the package (Maybe old
stock)

They're around but they are not front and center on the rack. I think
she has retired but Champion Auto had one person who knew what she was
doing. When I brought the assemblies to the counter Bonny asked "Why
aren't you using the refills?" It was sort of like 'My Cousin Vinny'.
The woman knew cars up and down unlike the male drones who could use a
parts book and come up with the right item. I bought a carb kit for the
F150 when Bonny wasn't around. Luckily I glanced at the box before I was
out the door. It said 'Rochester' so I made a u-turn and said 'You want
to try again dude?'