Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default wiper blades

On 07/27/2019 07:44 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
I just checked EVERY parts supplier in Kitchener/Waterloo
metropolitan area and NONE have the rubber blde replacements available
- either in store or from their suppliers. Can't even get them from
Trico any more.

5 years ago? yes. 3 years - mabee. Today?? NOPE

https://www.amazon.com/Trico-47-800-...=fsclp_pl_dp_7

How many did you want? The local O'reily and NAPA store also show them
in stock. For the price difference I use the Trico complete blades.
Unless you buy Bosch, which must be gold plated, Trico or ANCO blades
for my car are under $10. Note: I don't buy high performance neo-form
teflon versions, just the standard blades that I've used for decades.