m Ransley

Default Home Depot not for Do-It-Yourself'ers?

I had the same problem ordered a sink from HD the lady ordered the
wrong one a smaller one and my granite instaler picked it up and cut the
granite for it . HD first agreed to help then said FU when they learned
of the counters price. So i went and charged 1000 worth of stuff and
stopped payment on the Ck. that woke them up and we settled. But that
is illegal to do and my 1500 counter top cannot have a bigger sink as
we cant remove it to cut it . It may break my instaler said. I dont know
they really can be asses. Contact headquarters see what they say.