Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Darwin award latest

The people I wonder about are those idiots who jump from high places wearing
a winged suit and then hit something so they don't deploy their
parachotes.
Those are the Darwin award candidates, but if we are talking DIY, its the
person who runs 240v to their pond and makes the connection so crap that
you get electrocuted when you turn it on.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Richard" wrote in message
On 25/07/2019 01:32, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jul 2019 00:02:37 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...eral-vehicles/

****ed and coked up, she gets out, gets killed, he drives on because
he's too loaded to pass a police blood test.

And that has what to do with DIY exactly?

Good grief. You completely missed the fact that this is *not* a Darwin
Award candidate, two offspring.
Standards are slipping...