Posted to alt.home.repair
advocate_4 advocate_4 is offline

Default Who keeps calling for a tow truck?

On 7/24/19 12:43 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 7/22/2019 9:21 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Bob F" wrote in message
On 7/22/2019 6:29 AM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 7/21/2019 8:34 PM, Xeno wrote:
On 22/7/19 6:44 am, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 20 Jul 2019 12:39:49 -0700, Jasper Towing
Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

I don't do business with those who make spam calls to me and I
wouldn't
do business with someone who makes spam posts to a newsgroup.

Anyone who spams newsgroups is *desperate* for business so not a
good option to call.

Just can't get me off your mind, eh idiot?

At least we have minds. All you have is a business suicide campaign.

Unlikely that enough who might use his service will ever see his spam
in here.

This guys head is so far up his ass that I'm sure he is in the process
of killing his business in every communication he has. He is one ANGRY
idiot. Anyone seeing his actions here would never trust him to be a
reasonable person to do business with. And these messages are forever.
Anyone doing a search on his business name will find his responses here,
forever.

Is it a felony or misdemenor to advertise on usenet?