Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] billyorange007@gmail.com is offline

Default Stopping condensation on underside of asbestos outhouse roof...

On Monday, July 22, 2019 at 10:21:10 PM UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 22/07/2019 16:14, Amanda Mdlulwa wrote:
replying to john stone, Amanda Mdlulwa wrote:
Â*thin sheets of polyurathene foam

Hi where did you buy the sheet?

stick on 2L2

+1 on adding polystyrene (sp) panels to he underside of the corrugated sheet though as t.o.p was concerned about the condensation rotting the joists/purlins perhaps insulation in the form of expanding foam injected between the sheets and the timber would solve that problem.

Personally I would not be concerned about the timber being rotted as I would imagine it would dry out once the condensation had gone and it will probably outlast the asbestos roof anyway