Posted to alt.home.repair
Raphael Raphael is offline

Default Basic automotive headlight bulbs

wrote on Tue, 23 Jul 2019 00:34:28 -0400 :

What about Rock Auto, online. I've never looked at bulbs there, but
people online praise it.

Thank you for the suggestion of Rock Auto where I use them and Carid as the
best online sources by price for basic products.

In this case I wanted to buy the bulbs in the store where I figured out
that Home Depot, Lowes, Ace, OSH, Walgreens and Target are not so good on
price. All the auto parts stores were three times the price.

The right answer turns out to be Walmart which had them on sale for $4 each
where each bulb was 3 and 4 times that price at the auto parts stores.

I was surprised the last place to go was the auto parts stores.