Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Basic automotive headlight bulbs

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 22 Jul 2019 12:44:22 -0600, Raphael
wrote:

Need car headlight bulbs - where is a good cheap source locally?

They're like 25 bucks each at the Autozone parts stores.
Walmart has them online for around 10 bucks each in sets.

Where do you get your headlight bulbs locally?

This is a general question but the exact bulbs needed are
9003 (one)
9007 (three)
H7 (one)

I'm not looking for the fancy stuff. Just the basics.

Not trying to be difficult, but I haven't needed bulb for about 15
years, when I decided to replace my normal bulbs with halogen, because
they were brighter. But they burned out, almost the first ones that
ever did.

I presume my 2005 car came with halogen bulbs but they must have
improved how long they last.

What about Rock Auto, online. I've never looked at bulbs there, but
people online praise it.