Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Who keeps calling for a tow truck?

On 7/22/2019 6:29 AM, Jasper Towing Service wrote:
On 7/21/2019 8:34 PM, Xeno wrote:
On 22/7/19 6:44 am, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 20 Jul 2019 12:39:49 -0700, Jasper Towing
Service wrote:

Jaspar Towing Service
619-371-3xxx

IT's against the rules to post advertising here.

I don't do business with those who make spam calls to me and I wouldn't
do business with someone who makes spam posts to a newsgroup.

Anyone who spams newsgroups is *desperate* for business so not a good
option to call.

Just can't get me off your mind, eh idiot?

At least we have minds. All you have is a business suicide campaign.