David Aldridge

Default Fitting aerial on roof - how to get up there! - THANKS

THANKS FOR EVERYONES HELP!

I have decided that I'd rather be safe, so I'll pay someone to put one up -
I've had a quote of £105 for the complete job including a high gain aerial
for DTV and all the bits and running the cable into my lounge which seems
reasonable.

Thanks Again

Dave.

"David Aldridge" wrote in message
I need to change the aerial on my roof, and I was hoping for some useful
advice before I go up there. The problem is, that the roof is a little
unusual - rather than the normal inverted 'v' there are also side angles

too
which are quite sheer. See picture http://www.dmaz.demon.co.uk/house.jpg

my
house is also the middle of a terrace, so there's no access from the

sides.

So any kind soul feel like giving me some advice? - even if it's 'get a
professional'. (in which case how much do you think that might cost?)

Thanks.

Dave