Posted to alt.home.repair

Default True up small piece of wood

On 7/20/19 12:27 PM, A K wrote:
I want to mount this piece of plywood in such a way that it is reasonable removable.

I first need to true up the edges of the wood and that is difficult because of it's small size.

I have a table saw, circular saw, and reciprocating saw.

I would like to avoid the table saw because of its weight and bulk.

How can I true up the wood?

https://imgur.com/iFZFKs8

My dad would've probably clamped his square to the wood at the
appropriate
spot to serve as a guide then used his circular saw. The square
would've been maybe 3" or so from where he wanted to cut.