Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default prime scam

On 18/07/2019 07:31, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 18/07/2019 08:24, Brian Gaff wrote:

Now because the size of the button is not indicated to a blind user maybe I
get it actually clearer than others, but as I say, it always says if you
sign up and in the most cases i tend to let it run for a couple of months
then cancel it, ticking all the whining boxes about video and music services
as they gradually try to reduce the cost, but if I really want any of the
perks I can get them. When I get a huge inheritance I'll sign up.
Brian

you sound like stephen cole ....

Brian Gaff is a nice bloke, about as far removed from Stephen Thomas
Cole as it is possible to get - I'm sure BG was just making a joke here.

--
Spike