Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Powerline adaptors.

Yes I know, but gradually if they are outlawed they will eventually die.
The question is which of the vested interests will win the day. The people
wanting to still use hf radio, or the companies who make internet over
power cables devices. Some popular tv boxes now seem to have them built in
which is a little alarming
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Brian Gaff wrote:

beware, plug based internets days will be numbered I fancy

There's a whole herd of horses rampaging around while the stable door
gently creaks ....

I don't own any powerline devices, but I'd say most people who live in
anything larger than a flat tend to have a few of them.