Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default prime scam

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 16:22:07 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

The *******s just signed me up for prime for the third
time...*******s....

Pay more attention when using the site. The big obvious buttons to
use to progress an order also tend to sign you up to Prime. Look for
the the much smaller, just text (no "button" graphic) that doesn't...

Jim has a suspicious amount of supposed trouble with EBay, driving (women
drivers), various delivery companies, and now it seems Amazon. He has
been
flooding another group with his attention seeking whining for years. Now
he
is flooding this one.

The best approach is just to totally ignore him. Eventually he will crawl
back under his stone.

Just because you will not admit to having trouble with anything is no
reason why I shouldn't share my experiences with others that may been
having had the same problems...a trouble shared is a trouble halved......I
thought this was what usenet was all about? .....

...and as for flooding I think you should be criticising your pal stephen
cole first.....but you won't do that will you .....