Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K.. Jim K.. is offline

Default Powerline adaptors.

T i m Wrote in message:
On Fri, 19 Jul 2019 09:42:43 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Friday, 19 July 2019 16:58:00 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
I do hope you are nowhere near a radio ham or short wave listener,...
So beware, plug based internets days will be numbered I fancy.

I think it's more likely the days of ham radio and short wave listening are numbered, at least as far as being a hobby of mass interest and low entry cost.

Bingo ... and I'm not sure introducing the Novice licence and free
licence renewal slowed anything.

However maybe the 19th Edition Wiring Regs mandating steel conduit and metalclad accessories for all wiring will reduce the radiation.

That might help (but not retrospectively of course).

Cheers, T i m

(G7ICW who only got the licence to use Packet Radio. I could get into
GB7HSN on 2m / 70cms with my converted ex FDK PMR radio and BSXII or
KPC3 and roof mounted tri-band dipole). ;-)

Now it all begins to make sense....;-)
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----