Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Richard Edwards[_4_] Richard Edwards[_4_] is offline

Default Transistors

On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 8:53:53 PM UTC+10, Richard Edwards wrote:
Hi Folks

Having some trouble finding some transistors.

I am repairing a switch mode power supply and have a number of transistors that need replacing. The issue is I can't seem to find them online....maybe my google fu is out of whack or I have forgotten something obvious.

Any way there are 3 different types of transistors

first is marked as follows

2001
-2J

Second

2005
-2I

third
P4M
25

if anyone can help me out or point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Richard

Thanks to everyone for the responses and offers. I think I have enough to go on. Will update once/if i resolve...