Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default prime scam

"R D S" wrote in message
On 17/07/2019 16:22, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
The *******s just signed me up for prime for the third
time...*******s....

In a similar vein I ordered a free razor (just pay postage...) and a pack
of heads.
I know, should have known better but it was advertised as part of the
benefits I get for professional fees that I pay.

Razor and heads arrived. Some time later more heads arrived and some shave
gel. Wondered if some glitch had occurred.
Them more came, smelled a rat and it turned out i'd 'signed up' for a
monthly package.

I'm sure behaviour like this can't be legal.

brian reay would never fall for that one......