Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default prime scam

On 18/07/2019 10:22, Robin wrote:
On 18/07/2019 09:43, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Jim GM4DHJ ...
writes
On 18/07/2019 00:13, John Rumm wrote:
On 17/07/2019 22:41, Brian Reay wrote:
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 16:22:07 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

The *******s just signed me up for prime for the third
time...*******s....

Pay more attention when using the site. The big obvious buttons to
use to progress an order also tend to sign you up to Prime. Look for
the the much smaller, just text (no "button" graphic) that doesn't...

Jim has a history of whining about anything and everything. He never
accepts responsibility for his errors.
Â*Especially as it seems he has made the same one three times!

OK smart arses....lets hear how many other people have been signed up
by amazon prime...be honest now and don't be a liar like brian reay

er.. guilty. Now waiting to see if I get the refund after 30 days!

Seems you are in some good (well, at least plentiful) company:

"28% of people we surveyed have inadvertently been enrolled with Amazon
Prime"

https://www.which.co.uk/news/2019/07/accidentally-signed-up-to-amazon-prime-youre-not-alone/

surprised it is not more like 80% ....got to make allowances for those
perfect people like brian reay who never put a foot wrong...tee hee