Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] jaugustine@verizon.net is offline

Default Water Accumulation in Bottom of Frigidaire Refrigerator

Hi,

I bought this Frigidaire refrigerator, model LGHT1837LP4, in 2013.

Recently, I discovered a lot of water (NOTHING SPILLED) in the bottom
of the refrigerator. I did not find the cause of this issue via google search
or youtube on this particular model.

There are NO drain ports in bottom or rear wall, but there is something
at the top, in the middle. I have no clue what this "device" is for?

I am assuming the water is coming from the defrost drain, but I have
NO idea how it gets into the refrigerator. Note: I removed the grille at
bottom of fridge. There is a drain hose in the bottom of fridge with a tray
to catch water, but there is hardly any water in that tray!

Any idea what is happening?

Thank You in advance, John