Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default prime scam

Now because the size of the button is not indicated to a blind user maybe I
get it actually clearer than others, but as I say, it always says if you
sign up and in the most cases i tend to let it run for a couple of months
then cancel it, ticking all the whining boxes about video and music services
as they gradually try to reduce the cost, but if I really want any of the
perks I can get them. When I get a huge inheritance I'll sign up.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
idual.net...
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 16:22:07 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

The *******s just signed me up for prime for the third

Pay more attention when using the site. The big obvious buttons to
use to progress an order also tend to sign you up to Prime. Look for
the the much smaller, just text (no "button" graphic) that doesn't...

--
Cheers
Dave.