Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default Replacing glass panes

On 7/16/2019 2:47 PM, A K wrote:
I think I underbid a job. $30

I will be repairing 2 broken panes in an apt. window.

Until now I thought I was just going to replace the broken glass.

But a saw that the divider between the 2 pieces got knocked out.

It looked fairly straight.

Can that be re-positioned back in place and then add the 2 glass panes?

Dunno, can't see it. Can it? Should know in about 30 seconds of trying...

What kind of window construction...wood, metal, vinyl, ...??? What
could be done is highly dependent upon what you got to work with and
what have left versus have to manufacture or repair.

And, of course, all estimates are contingent upon correct statement of
the facts...undisclosed damage is not accounted for in any bid (at least
if have any sense at all in bidding).