Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Too much sport on BBC TV?

On 15/07/2019 08:06, Broadback wrote:
I think so, but there I am not a sport enthusiast. Having ignored reams
of sport reporting on breakfast TV I settled down to watch a report
about knife crimes interviewing the Mayor of London, then to towards the
end they started to talk about sport with him! Perhaps there should be a
sport channel, after all they have done it for the children's programmes.

PLEASE! Then we can stop having the main channels' schedules being
thrown into disarray by various sports. Even worse when a match overruns
and they cancel the following programme just to talk about the match
that has by now finished!

SteveW