Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default Too much sport on BBC TV?

On Monday, 15 July 2019 08:36:51 UTC+1, Bill Wright wrote:
On 15/07/2019 08:06, Broadback wrote:
I think so, but there I am not a sport enthusiast. Having ignored reams
of sport reporting on breakfast TV I settled down to watch a report
about knife crimes interviewing the Mayor of London, then to towards the
end they started to talk about sport with him! Perhaps there should be a
sport channel, after all they have done it for the children's programmes.

More to the point I didn't hear a mention of the fact that knife crime
is mostly done by gangs of black youths. Someone said to me in the pub
the other night, "Import the Third World and you get Third World
behaviour." That's how many people view it. Why not bring that aspect of
it out into the open? It won't go away by pretending it isn't happening.

And they don't want us bitching about it either.