Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Too much sport on BBC TV?

Don't you find though that things bunch together. Generally I thought it was
just busses that came in packs, but it seems that sports finals attract each
other around the same date. Also affected are medical appointments social
events and people who want to come and visit. There is some odd fundamental
law of the universe that makes such things happen, its a failure in the
random number generator controlling the universe.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Tricky Dicky" wrote in message
I agree that it is about time the BBC had a dedicated Sports channel the
amount of regular programming that gets shunted by the likes of Wimbledon is
riiculous, during the last fortnight the number of times BBC 1 & BBC 2 were
showing tennis - granted different matches - at the same time was overkill.
Mind you they will probably want higher licence fees to do so and us licence
payers who are not into all this sport will still have to contribute to it.

Richard