Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dennis@home Dennis@home is offline

Default Too much sport on BBC TV?

On 15/07/2019 08:36, Bill Wright wrote:
On 15/07/2019 08:06, Broadback wrote:
I think so, but there I am not a sport enthusiast. Having ignored
reams of sport reporting on breakfast TV I settled down to watch a
report about knife crimes interviewing the Mayor of London, then to
towards the end they started to talk about sport with him! Perhaps
there should be a sport channel, after all they have done it for the
children's programmes.

More to the point I didn't hear a mention of the fact that knife crime
is mostly done by gangs of black youths. Someone said to me in the pub
the other night, "Import the Third World and you get Third World
behaviour." That's how many people view it. Why not bring that aspect of
it out into the open? It won't go away by pretending it isn't happening.

Bill

Its not just black youths doing it, the scooter gangs aren't all black
for instance.

Its more down to the likelihood of getting caught than anything else.