Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default G8KDU?

"Jim GM4DHJ ..." wrote in message
On 14/07/2019 10:10, Richard wrote:
On 13/07/2019 20:32, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 13/07/2019 20:21, Tom wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 20:06:54 +0100
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

Tom brought next idea :
Does MM0FMF have a history of writing poison pen letters to the
employers of people he's quarrelled with on Usenet?

Gareth has, hasn't he?

Gareth has a reputation of being extremely unstable..

It's more than a reputation, it's a fact. He's written to many more
employers than he's been brought to book for too.

The bloke's a ****.

I forgave the radio amateurs that wrote to my employers..twice.....I
understood why they did it and there was fault on both sides....some
just can't see this ..

Why should anyone write to another person's employer?

I wouldn't do that but have emailed mr baker at he freemasons about one of
their brothers behavior ...ie brian reay

Its becoming obvious why even the romans gave up
on you lot and just built a wall to keep you lot out.

Corse Cumberland had more balls than those limp wristed romans.