Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jeff Urban Jeff Urban is offline

Default Transistors

Take some detailed pictures of the board top and bottom. If I can figure out how it is designed I can figure out a replacement fairly fast.

Either upload them somewhere or just send them to me. Hosting is nice, I used to have hosting until Dropbox stuck it up my ass and I don't want them at all anyway because they won't do what I want done. This year I am just going to dig in the old pocket and pay for some decent hosting. Are you in any forums that accept pictures in posts ? If so I can tell you how to hotlink.

Now I need high definition well lit pictures, this is reverse engineering. It's not much fun anymore actually.