Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Internal door - jammed shut - handle not operating latch

Yes something weird is afoot in the archive department. Is it Home owners
club again?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Jul 2019 06:36:57 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Wednesday, 24 April 2013 16:43:59 UTC+1, paulfoel wrote:
Tried taking door handle off and turning with pliars etc but it just
seem to turn enough to open the latch.

What are my options? All I can see at the moment is kick the door
in....

Use a punch and knock out the rod from the hinges.

Do you really think he hasn't fixed it after six years?

--

Chris